Texas Bix Benderâs witty and straightforward cowboy wisdom is collected here for a new generation of cowboys.
- âAlways drink upstream from the herd.â
- âIf youâre ridinâ a high horse, there ainât no way to get down off it gracefully.â
- âSorry looks back. Worry looks around. Faith looks up.â
- âIf you ainât pullinâ your weight, youâre pushinâ your luck.â
- âNever be too quick to criticize yourself. Itâs not fair to all your friends and relatives who are dying to do it for you.â
Texas Bix Bender is the author of eighteen books, including the best-selling Donât Squat With Yer Spurs On series. He has written for television and radio shows. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee.