If walls could talk! Beyond TV's Extreme Makeover and Nip/Tuck, this no-holds-barred account of what goes on in the most private of plastic surgery practices gives the inside story in a way we've never heard before. Who are the serial surgery seekers? What really happens in a consultation? What is the difference between a tummy tuck and liposuction and who is more suited for which? What mistakes have doctors made and can they be corrected? Dr. Paul Lorenc not only supplies answers but analyzes what drives people-women and men alike-to increasingly request his services. Dr. Lorenc also describes:
- Why never to have plastic surgery on a Friday
- What post-surgical recovery really involves
- The truth about Botox and other "injectibles"
- Why expensive skin-care products don't work
- The myth of "lunch hour" procedures and quick recovery
Now at the top of his game, this well-established, dynamic surgeon is perfectly positioned to tell it all.
Product Code: 9780312315245
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Publication Date: 2004-10-11
Number of Pages: 240 pages
6.3 x 0.98 x 9.41 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds